It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Welcome
Welcome to masseffectd20

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Vehicle's and Ship's Statistics
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:25 pm 

all i meant to say was it had been mentioned earlier that 9AU/hr is actually faster than Light (light being around 7.5 AU/h.) i was taken to believe these numbers had been updated- but i was unable to see any change.
Thats alright, if it hasn't been changed im cool with that, and will happily use the numbers presented in the pdf.
i just didn't want to use these numbers if better ones had been created in errata that i was unable to see.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
all i meant to say was it had been mentioned earlier that 9AU/hr is actually faster than Light (light being around 7.5 AU/h.)

Ah I get it now. That's something I forgot to determine (the light being around 7.5 AU/h). Regardless, it is still a far slower speed than those presented for FTL so let's leave it to that ;).
Sublight speeds are basically those used to navigate within the star system. FTL speeds are way too fast to navigate within a star system, its planets, gravity wells and possible asteroids and satelites.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:56 am 

Also, Thanks for the suggestions for the Corvette!
im pretty sure i read somwhere that people in ME had disguised a vette as an asari freighter to slip by under the radar. thats why i really like this size of ship- seems to be like the military version of a freighter, (indeed with the less weapon systems and what not a crew of 10 would even seem logical) seems like a good entry place for PC's if they ... say.... wanted to start their own PMC or Merc Group (as is my party).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6